As many of you know, I’ve been off the blogging world for a loooong time. It’s been too long, really. Whom can I blame, but myself? I’ve kept myself too busy, even though I did have some time to kill every now and then. . .
                I blog this drivel just because of a tiny game of chance life played with me today. . . Wanna know exactly what it was?
I was, (as usual) surfing the net aimlessly, when I happened to click on the blogger link in a page by mistake. Usually, the sight of my blog centre with 0 comments to moderate puts me off but today was different . . .
                There was a comment on my last post! That really felt Intriguing, so I decided to look it up. . .
Here’s the comment:

"Even if u post after like a decade, v ll b der 2 read u! :) "
By Pooja on Of Delays and more Delays on 6/29/10 

I know not what I did to deserve such an ardent reader, and just for that one person, I believe, I ought to return to posting. . .
Don’t you guys agree?
Thanks a helluvia lot, Pooja!!
Yu helped me revive myself, and in extension, my blog!
Posts will keep coming regularly now.
J