WoKay!
Only one exam remaining... and thats a language! so no probs

Sid's Back!
:)
Now This Tag was given to me loooong back, probably by Vinay. I don't remember who else tagged me with this one, so plz do remind me!

The tag asks me 12 questions, to which I have to answer through a photo mosaic…They are…1.What is your first name?

2.What is your favorite food right now?
3.What high school did you go to?
4.What is your favorite color?

5.What is your celebrity crush?

6.What is your favorite drink?
7.What is your dream vacation?

8.What is your favorite dessert?

9.What do you wanna be when you grow up?

10.What do you love most in life?

11.What is the one word that describes you?

12.What is your user name?

Well,  Here's the collage i created using PhotoShop!
:)


Click to Enlarge:)
I know how hard and time consuming it is to make this one!
So i leave it to you...
You Like it?
Go ahead and take it up!
:)