Yesternight, I was not feeling too sleepy. Actually, I wasn’t feeling sleepy at all!. So I did what I always do when I’m bored….. I decided to bore Leo! :D


He was watching the cricket match when He got My Message


Sid: What are You Up to?


Vinay: Am Watching match…..


Sid: Oh! I was wondering why I didn’t hear from you….


Vinay: I thought you were busy studying so didn’t msg….


Sid: I’m never BUSY and STUDYING at the same time!!


Leo: ??????


Leo: Ok. not sleepy tonite?


Sid: Nope L


Leo: Me Neither….


Sid Hmmmm… How about composing a poem together? :D


Leo: No Thanks….


Sid: We can call it sleepless Nights! And Why not?


Leo: Because I’m Tired….


Sid: Gr8. Just Gr8. You’re a unique specimen you know… Tired AND Sleepless… mmmppfffftt!


Leo: I can’t sleep….. but I’m tired to think of Rhyme….


Sid: Funny ! I thought you don’t need to think to rhyme with me….:)


/* and here, at precisely at 12:00 Am, Leo automatically began to rhyme…. The poor sleep deprived soul was probably not even aware that he’d started msging in rhyme!!! */




Leo: I find it more difficult to think
When I have not slept a wink….

Sid: And yet, without a single blink,
Into rhyming words we sink!!

Leo: Don’t msg my phone now and weep,
G’night Einstein, I’m off to sleep.



(A very frustrated) Sid: But we just started You Creep!
 Pray, why would I ever Weep?
And how you off to sleep,
When we’ve got a rhyme to keep?



Leo: Stop and let me sleep in peace,
Can’t we do this some other time please?
I just cant stay awake no more,
My eyes already so tired and sore!


Sid: But how can I let you off to sleep
We’ve got so much to share and keep
Won’t you rhyme just one more time?
So that this ends up sweet and fine?


Leo: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Sid: Oh well, It seems you’ve gone to sleep
I wish I could sneak in and peek
But you’re too far for me to reach
Oblivious to my beseech


Leo: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Sid: Alright My Friend, now go to sleep
In the morrow, tell me ‘bout ur dream
maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll fall asleep
To be found at noon, quite fast and deep,
Asleeeeep! 


Leo: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ