Ok Here it is……
I wanted to test my relationship with my Sony Ericsson Walkman w580i Anyway, So Lets do This!
The Shake Feature Is Now On Baby!!!


The rules:

1. Put Your Walkman/ music player on Shuffle

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!!After you've answered all of the questions, tag other people and then let them know they've been tagged to do the meme themselves.

I was tagged by : Vinay, and The Listener
- IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Maybe (Jay Sean) – OK. One Down!
- WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Lonely (Akon) – Nice!! My phone seems to know me!!
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL ?
What is Love? (haddaway) – Hmmm…..
- HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
My Heart will Go On …(Celine Dion) – OK. That’s spot on!!
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Toss the feathers (The Corrs) – Oh yeah!!
- WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Umbrella (Rihanna) - I guess that’s Right in a way. I do try to help them out on their rainy days!!
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Tera Mera Rishta (Awarapan) – Er…. Ok?
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Pappu Cant Dance Saala (Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa) – Not Really!!

-WHAT IS 2+2?
Khuda Jaane (Bachna E Haseeno) Great!!!! Exactly my point!!
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Fanaa For You (Fanaa Remix) - Yeah!

- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Bhootni ke (Singh is Kinng) errr. No no no no!!!
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Nagada nagada (Jab we met) Yea. That’s Right!!

- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Bartener (Akon!) No No No !!!!! ( Bad walky. Bad Walky!! )
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Before I Sleep ( Elena) - ???????
- WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Ajab Si . . . . (Om Shanti Om) – Funny!!
- WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Baby Its You (Jojo) – Maybe… I like that song…!!!
- WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Breathless (The Corrs) – Oh yeah. I will be out of breath anyway!!!
- WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Complicated (Avril) – Not really!!!
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
One Love (Blue) – hmmm?
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Smack That. – (akon) – ????!!!???
- WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Ring My Bells (Enrique) – Ohkay…. If you say so…
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS TAG?
Toh Phir Aao (Awarapan) – That’s Right for once!!
An Now.... The Tag Goes To.............