Another Tag! This one is From Vinay!

THE 30 Question TAG

1.Last movie you saw in a theater?
Rang de Basanti (Bollywood) and “National Treasure 2” (Hollywood).[
L](I’m not a Theatre person!)

2.What book are you reading?
“Eldest” by Christopher Paolini

3.Favorite board game?
Chess

4.Favorite magazine(s)?
Digit & Readers Digest

5.Favorite smells?
fresh

6. Favorite sounds?
My favorite pet(Julie, a mixed breed female dog) calling me

7. Worst feeling in the world?
When I screwed up something & I know it’s completely my fault.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
“Oh! No!! I’m Late Again……. Oh well-since I’m already late, zzzzzzzzz!”

9. Favorite fast food place?
SubWay & McDonalds

10. Future child’s name?
Tutenkhamen the Second!! (unless highly opposed against!)

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….

Realize that it’s a dream, and wake up at once!!

12. Do you drive fast?
Have not yet learnt driving 4 wheelers……. But I do ride fast, rarely though.

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Ofcourse not!! At least not since Baloo bear got run over by a 8 wheeled truck.(sob!)

14. Storms - cool or scary?
Very cool

15. What was your first car?
I’ll tell you when I take one!

16. Favorite drink?
Iced Appy, or Fresh (iced)Lemon Tea

17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Visit my friends around the country…(sigh!) They all are now daggers against me, coz I have not seen them for a long, long time!!

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yea!… I love it.

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Light tinge of brown-blue mix

20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Dharwad, Hubli, Mumbai, Bangalore, udupi(near mangalore), Mysore

21. Favorite sports to watch?
Soccer, Freeform skateboarding, & Tennis

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Vinay. One of the nice things about him is that he always helps me out whenever he can! And he always comments to every post in my blog!

23. What’s under your bed?
Some of the boxes that hold my old memorabilia and stuff, (and an occasional green one eyed monster!)

24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Maybe Not. But if I’m forced to be reborn again, I don’t want any memory of my past life. I want to experience everything once more, Fresh!

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Complete Night Owl. Hoooooo!

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Usually Sunny side up, But rarely tried and tested!

27. Favorite place to relax?
A beautiful temple with an adjoining park, including a coconut grove, near my house in Mysore

28. Favorite pie?
Blueberry

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate

30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I’M SURE Nandhini, Arun and Ayushi will be the first ones. That’s what I think!

And now, By the power Vested in me by my keyboard, mouse, Microsoft word07, and Vinay of the bloggerville, I hereby declare Arun P.K., Nandhini, Ayushi, Lena, SuhaniSoniya, and Matangi as officially TAGGED!
*******************************************************************************